Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Peer Evaluation: Sara Da Silva Castro

Number of Posts: 19, and they're pretty darn good posts as well. I actually follow her, and I really enjoy her posts, which are pretty regular, and really intelligent. I would say that she goes above and beyond, sometimes posting several times a week, and they are all informative and interesting, as opposed to being useless, like some of my own are. I love the labels on the side that show which posts relate to which plays and learning outcomes. It's very well organized. I particularly loved her posts on scansion and her interview with her mother. The scansion post blew my mind, and made me go back and look at some of the plays that I read. I'm looking into that with my blog (but of course I haven't posted yet) because she's inspired me! I think a good quality that goes across the board is her ability to find something interesting, and then dig after it and learn more about that aspect of the play. She is straightforward and well organized, and that makes her blog very easy to read. I don't know that I have a lot to suggest in improvements. She's very regular, and keeps her posts varied with pictures, videos, links,etc. Perhaps the same thing I have to work on, linking with peers' blogs. She did an amazing job, though. Keep up the great work!